Updated on August 20,, 2020
Dear Connected Life Church family,
I hope this communication finds you at peace and strengthened in the Lord.
As our world and our island grapple with how to handle the Coronavirus pandemic, we know that your heart is being bombarded with many different messages. Our prayer is that you feel supported, cared for, and strengthened at this time by your church family.
This Is What We Are Doing as Church Personnel:
• Trusting in God: We keep perspective and do not panic. No matter how dire the circumstances, the Lord remains our refuge and strength “an ever-present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1)
• Praying: Committed to ongoing prayer so our hearts do not grow faint. We believe that prayer has power and is very useful.
• Staying Informed: My main goal for this letter is to inform you on our action steps during this new executive order beginning Saturday, August 22 through September 11, 2020.
Connected Life will meet in person at our regular location on Sunday mornings. Since our capacity for seating is limited, we will have available six up to ten seats available for each service for the next three weeks. The new executive order mandates a 25% seating capacity, our team to stream an online service each Sunday is made up of fifteen to eighteen people. Leaving us with six up to ten additional seats available.
• We will continue to meet Online on Sunday at 10am.
• We will continue to meet our Connected Life Men’s ministry virtually and continue the encouraging discussions.
• We will launch our connecting groups virtually through Zoom or Google Duo this evening. The curriculum is fantastic “The Bondage Breaker”. We will have the opportunity to learn, discuss and pray. The Connect Group leader will contact you for more information.
• Pastora Marilid will provide our parents with virtual resources, tools and a strategy to have Lego Kids (church) at home. A good time for the whole family to EXALT.
Here’s what you can do if you want to join us in person for one of the services in the next three weeks. Please call or write to our board member Itza Rivera and RSVP with her. Please know it will be a first come first serve basis. Her number is (787) 994-1456.
Here’s What You Can Do to Stay CONNECTED:
• Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19.
• Be faithful in your tithe and offerings to the Lord, we still have obligations to fulfill and we need your help to fulfill them.
• Most importantly, BE PRESENT at our virtual and online meetings. Share our content with your friends, family and neighbors on your social media platforms as a method of encouragement and evangelism.
May the Lord bless you and keep you and shine his face on you and give you his peace, grace and blessings. Stay connected!
Pastor Humberto “Bert” Pizarro